How do I apply?
Application has closed for the fiscal year of 2022. Thank you for your application.
We will provide more information on this page as soon as it is ready for the fiscal year of 2023.
Please refer to the Guidelines document for further information on eligibility and application requirements.
Applications must include:
- Completed Application form – see below
- Articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other operating rules of the Applicant
- Activity Report and Financial Statements of the Applicant for either the last 3 years, or the period since establishment
- Letters of recommendation
- (For organizations registered in Mauritius) Certificate of Registration of Association and the National CSR Certification Number provided by the NSIF (National Social Inclusion Foundation)
Send completed application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure to include [MOL Mauritius Fund and sender’s full name] in the subject line of the email.
- Please attach the application documents in PDF format by e-mail. (File transfer service not possible)
- The capacity of one e-mail should be 20MB or less, and if it exceeds this, please divide the e-mail and send it.
A Steering Committee with experienced members is responsible for the assessment of funding applications received before December 28, 2022. The Trustee will notify all Applicants of the selection results by the end of February 2023.